- Physical hardware rent. Traditional physical server rent for colocation in our data centre.
- Customer-oriented solutions. We build a technical solution tailored to your needs that you can consume as a service and pay only for the resources that you use.
- Project-based approach. If you want to fully control your virtualisation software and independently manage the virtual platform chosen by your corporation, we can give you the hardware that is fully dedicated to your computing cluster.
- Migration support. We help you move your solutions from the existing hardware or platform to a new one, including conversion and installation.
- Large selection of pre-configured virtual machines. Levira offers virtual environmentally-optimised freeware solutions and prepaid operating systems that are quick and easy for customers to launch.
- Reliable architecture. Our platform has been tested by the community, research institutions and business customers.
- Convenient and efficient server virtualisation and cloud services management.
- White-label solutions. A simple way to add other products using Levira’s virtualisation and management tools.
- Wide range of operating systems like, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, VMware, Windows and subdivisions (e.g. Debian, CentOS, Scientific, RedHat, SuSe).
- The ability to quickly launch a large selection of snippets, such as:
OpenVZ: Debian, Media:wowza, OracleLinux, Centos, Fedora, Scientific, Ubuntu, OwnCloud, SuSe, Zimbra, Turnkey Linux, KVM: Centos, Debian, Windows, FreeBSD.
Infrastructure as a service
- IT infrastructure rental. You can order an infrastructure solution and lease all the necessary components.
- Rental of software licenses. A convenient way to create and use software applications that your company needs.
- Distribution of IT costs. A rental service allows you to keep IT costs under control, spreading them evenly over a longer period of time, through monthly payments.
- Infrastructure upgrade. The lease agreement allows you to quickly and comfortably change the company’s infrastructure in accordance with newly emerging needs.
- High level of service. Equipment rental services are covered by a Service Level Agreement (SLA), which specifies the quality of the service offered during the term of the contract.
Get VM (virtual machine) backups and replicas off-site without the cost and complexity of building and maintaining an off-site infrastructure. Veeam Cloud Connect provides a fully integrated, fast and secure way to backup, replicate and restore from the cloud.
Data is backed up in Levira’s state-of-the-art data centre (located in the TV Tower).
The encrypted channels ensure the security of transferred data privacy.