Levira runs one of the largest independent playout centers in Northern Europe. We broadcast in the Baltics, Scandinavia, Europe, Turkey & United Arab Emirates.
We have experienced and trained staff, and state-of-the-art technical capabilities to offer any kind of TV playout and media asset management from basic simple SD service to a complex HD service with live programming, dynamic graphics, translation, and many other features that today’s end-users may require. We apply high-quality standards and respond to situations quickly and flexibly.
Opt-out (content/ad-insertion) services allow broadcasters to launch local versions of their international or regional feeds, either by adding local promos and commercials or even changing a part of the channel’s content in order to meet the viewers’ expectations on a certain market. The service follows triggers (cue-tones) from the original feed or schedules of the original channel and switches to local content when instructed. In the absence of triggers, the same can be done on the basis of playout. A combination of full playout and opt-out services can be tailored on request.
– Incoming content management
– Capturing content from file, tape, or live feed
– Basic non-linear editing and repurposing
– Automated and visual quality control
– Content archiving
– TV playout in HD or SD or HD&SD
– Opt-out (ad insertion)
– Automatically created on-screen menus
– On-screen graphics, texts, banners, etc.
– Automated live insertion from XML/RSS/SMS feeds
– Live broadcasts insertion
– Numerous audio tracks, Dolby surround
– Open, Teletext, DVB, and/or OP47 subtitles in different languages
– 24/7 control and monitoring
– Compliance recording
– Transcoding, NLE, VoD encoding
– Streaming to web, mobile, or OTT platforms
All outgoing signals can be encoded into various formats and delivered to destination TV platforms, teleports, or other hand-over locations all over Europe and beyond.
Check out Levira’s Media Delivery Services here
Head of Media Services